- The Meter made by IMADATM in Japan, high accuracy
- Grasp Clamp made by stainless steel, durable and easy to operate
- Various grasps clamps can perform many snap strength tests.
- Simplified structure design, easy to operate with high accuracy test results
- Used to test snap attachment strength of buttons, which is very important to design and manufacturer of garments of infants and children wearing.
- To verify snaps to be firmly attached on apparels and to prevent loose snaps to be swallowed by infants which result in juridical responsibility.
- All snaps and buttons must withstand attachment strength of 90N for 10 seconds. If failed, these snap buttons are deemed to be unsafe.
- Comply with 16 CFR 1500.51-53, ASTM WK4510 PS79-96，ASTM F963，EN71-Part1,M&S P115A
Dimension: 280 x 230 x 735 mm (L×W×H)
Packing Size: 1020x530x460mm
Approved by world famous retailers such as Wal-Mart, TCP, , H&M etc.